Lord Rage'z Hideout of the Godz
Welcome to Lord Rage'z Hideout of the Godz!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Lord Rage'z Hideout of the Godz!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hey hows it going

Go down

hey hows it going Empty hey hows it going

Post by Riky-RageKing Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:16 pm

My names Rik, I haven't really role played before, but I have seen a lot of people doing role plays and looked into it a bit seemed like something I could get into. I'm one of Tou's friends, I joined facebook but the people I have seen role play on there don't really seem to know what a role play is, I know I am one to talk seeing as I have role played yet, but I now know what a one liner is and now know why Tou gets mad at people on there. My name on facebook is 'Mariku Riky-Rageking Isthaaru'. I haven't touched my account in a while and pretty much ditched it.

I guess you could say I am a fan of Yu-Gi-Oh! I don't really like anime or video games really. I just like Marik's personality. Tou is working on showing me some shows and games so who knows what will happen. Hmm not sure what else to put here...I don't take anyone online seriously, so please don't think if I role play with you I am in love with you, I have a love interest already. I know fangirls take things to seriously on here. I'm bi so I don't care what gender of pairing, if there is one, that I do in role play.

I'm a pretty plan and boring guy as Tou would put it. I don't do much, not into much, and am pretty in different to things. I get hyper and have a bit of sadistic sense of humor.....hmmm guess that's it.

Send me a message if your interested in talking to me or role playing, I guess I'm a shy guy and have never been on a site like this so might take me a bit to get out of my comfort zone. Don't be scared to talk to me, I only have an anger problem when someone gives me a reason to be.
Riky-RageKing
Riky-RageKing
Fleet Member
Fleet Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum