Lord Rage'z Hideout of the Godz
Welcome to Lord Rage'z Hideout of the Godz!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Lord Rage'z Hideout of the Godz!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Mentor Area, where all your dreams can come trueee!!

Go down

Welcome to the Mentor Area, where all your dreams can come trueee!! Empty Welcome to the Mentor Area, where all your dreams can come trueee!!

Post by The Ultimate Blueness Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:32 am

Why hello there. If your here, its probably for one of two reasons,

1. You're new to forum roleplaying, or roleplaying in general, and want to know where to start. OR
2. You're not exactly new to roleplaying but your skills aren't quite what you want them to be.

Well if either of these are the case then you have certainly come to the right place. Please feel free to ask any questions that you may have about roleplaying. There are no stupid questions (Well in this section there aren't, others are a different story.)

There are rules here, of course, and you are suspected to follow them just as you are expected to follow the rules throughout the rest of the site.

Rules
1. This is a place to ask questions about roleplaying and maneuvering the site. All other questions should be placed somewhere else.
2. This is a JUDGEMENT FREE ZONE, this means no bad mouthing or insulting other roleplayers.
3. Only OFFICIAL MENTORS are allowed to offer advice in this area. If you want to help a person either apply to become an official mentor or pm them.
4. If you feel a Mentor is not doing a proper job of teaching you then PM me (TheParadox) and I will handle the situation.
5. If, however, you are being difficult to teach and a general all around pain in the ass, then you will be kicked from the program and will receive no help from this area for at least 2 weeks.

Please be patient when asking a question or requesting a mentor, we will get to your question as quickly as we can I promise. In the mean time, please feel free to look at the newbie guides we have set up in this section (COMING SOON)

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me.

Happy Roleplaying
-TheParadox (who is now Vice)
The Ultimate Blueness
The Ultimate Blueness
The Color God of Blueness
The Color God of Blueness

https://hideoutofthegodz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum