Lord Rage'z Hideout of the Godz
Welcome to Lord Rage'z Hideout of the Godz!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Lord Rage'z Hideout of the Godz!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello thur!!

Go down

Hello thur!! Empty Hello thur!!

Post by Alby-TouCorruption Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:22 pm

Hey I'm Touzokuou Unwanted Corruption (Tou-Kura Unwanted Corruption/Albel TheWicked Nox). My friends call me Tou or Alby. I have been role playing for about 2 years now, I have stopped a few times for drama issue that people seem to have and I have no interest being a part of. For the most part I don't role play at all b/c I don't go out of my way to start a role play, so mostly just role play with Mel XDD <3! If you want to role play with me then by all means let me know and get your starters ready.

I will not role play with you if you do the following/personal reasons as to why I wont do some role plays as well: One liners, poor grammar, crap ocs(I don't mind oc characters but fucking do it right), Marry sues, reused starters, God modding(unless your a close friend of mine then I will let that shit slide), I AM ALSO STRONGLY AGAINST RAPE I can let it slide if its not to over done(if you know my reasonings for it then I can let it go as long as you have an understanding where I am coming from, meaning if your a close friend of mine, I don't really want to talk about this but lets just say its something that is part of my past and people around me have been effected by it I LET IT GO FOR YOU MEL YOU TYRANT FUCKER YOU <3 XPP), I AM STRONGLY AGAINST DOING STRAIGHT PAIRINGS I can do it I don't mind but I have my limit(I started role playing doing straight pairings so I can do it...but respect the fact that I am gay in real life :DD! ALL OF THE FUCKING HOMO imeanwhat I'm totally tailsexual for Mel's tail IMEANDAFUCKWHAT!), crap story plots are a HUGE no to me.

Please just keep the shit up there ^^^^^^^^^^^ in mind if you want to role play with I am easy going and open minded to story plots and characters, so please by all means tell me what your looking for in a role play and if I am interested I'll let you know. I do have shit that I am into, but I'm not the type to start a role play or write a plot, I like going with someone elses story lines, its more fun in my books. I can wing it if there isn't a story plot so no worries as long as I like your character I am down!

TOU'S BACK FUCKERS LET THE ROLLING BEGIN *Rolls away*
Alby-TouCorruption
Alby-TouCorruption
Fleet Member
Fleet Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum