Lord Rage'z Hideout of the Godz
Welcome to Lord Rage'z Hideout of the Godz!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Lord Rage'z Hideout of the Godz!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intro of the Stalker XD

Go down

Intro of the Stalker XD Empty Intro of the Stalker XD

Post by Ryou*The*Stalker Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:59 pm

So by the title says you should be able to figure out who I am. I am Ryou of course and as it should be I am Melvin's stalker, as if it wasn't obvious enough by my name, this topics title and my sig. Been writing for I don't know how long and RPing almost a year. I can be a calm person, but I v=can get angery quickly, ask anyone who knows me IRL. I am a black belt in Tae-Kwon-Do, a type of korean martial arts, play with swords and knives, sleep for 15 hours straight than stay awake for days on end. I also may have a small *cough* very very large *cough* Monster energy obsession. Call me Ryou, Ry, Ry Ry or whatever else you can think up that won't annoy the living day lights out of me. I am also Drac's light side.

~Ryou, Melvin's Stalker XD

P.S. Since I'm to lazy to type it out,...or copy paste...go look at my Facebook for my Characters detail and stuff >.> You'll know its the right one because it will actually be active and have posts.
baka
Ryou*The*Stalker
Ryou*The*Stalker
Fleet Member
Fleet Member

Back to top Go down