Lord Rage'z Hideout of the Godz
Welcome to Lord Rage'z Hideout of the Godz!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Lord Rage'z Hideout of the Godz!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sniffer, stealer of your intel.

Go down

The Sniffer, stealer of your intel. Empty The Sniffer, stealer of your intel.

Post by WREX Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:48 pm

badcat Hello my name is WREX. When you address me, you will spell my name properly, in all capitals. I am an Ancient Reversed God of Oblivion, who serves Little Yami. I am from the Original Site, the one before this surely. But I failed to make a profile, because I normally just share with her when she's in RP. I'm the kinda guy that will sit there for eons, just watching - and waiting. I am wise and I am smart, but don't mistake my patience for kindness. I am totally evil and absolutely thralled by it. I personally know the Tyrant, and a few others here that call themselves "the Circle" (though, I do not know all of the Circle, just the Original part of it). I have tracking capabilities, and ways of learning about you. Anything that has ever been posted, I can secretly obtain. I am perhaps one of the smarter fucks that runs around these parts, so do not become of "interest" to me, and we shall get along just fine. I am coming in as an Administrator, but you can just call me a Mod. I am simply here to serve the Site, and will be appearing "Offline" - usually. I do not have a facebook at the moment... but perhaps down the road we can work that out. Good day to you all - and stay out of my path.

::: WREX :::
If you remember me, you know me. If you have seen me, we are allies.
WREX
WREX
Kill Mod
Kill Mod

Back to top Go down